PQRotation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Masterfrost/Powerfrost

4 posters

Go down

Masterfrost/Powerfrost Empty Masterfrost/Powerfrost

Post  smashway Sat Dec 03, 2011 7:09 pm

According to EJ and a few other DK resources Powerfrost is pushing out just slightly less dps than Unholy and more dps than DW frost that uses the obliterate more than FS/HB like Powerfrost does.
Frost DPS guide credit goes to Titus Pullo btw he calls this Masterfrost... I think power is cooler :p
Frost DPS | Winter of Discontent [4.3] - Elitist Jerks
Stat Weights:
Masterfrost Stat Priority
Strength > Expertise to Cap > Yellow Hit to Cap > Spell Hit to Cap(820 hit rating)>Mastery > Haste > Crit

It is advised to have 820 hit rating so that your spell hit capped at 17%
difference betwen stat weights is Powerfrost favors mastery over haste.

This rotation/abilities changes are for the new Powerfrost rotation for Frost DK's and it netted me about a 2k dps increase over bubba's frost dk 4.2 dps rotation....
The frame work and 99.5% of the coding belongs to Bubba I just modified/tweaked some of it.

Rotation: place in Bubba_DEATHKNIGHT_Rotations file-
Code:
long list of code, check the URL below

http://www.ownedcore.com/forums/world-of-warcraft/world-of-warcraft-bots-programs/329033-beta-pqrotation-automated-ability-priority-queue-197.html#post2154141

smashway

Back to top Go down

Masterfrost/Powerfrost Empty Re: Masterfrost/Powerfrost

Post  Sophronius Tue Dec 06, 2011 5:06 pm

Hey smashway,
I'm having issues with the copying and pasting of the code on the pqr site, it keeps giving me an error when i start it up. Was wondering if you could just pm the .xml files, would really appreciate it.

Many thanks.

Sophronius

Back to top Go down

Post  Shreeve Thu Dec 08, 2011 8:07 pm

Same problem as the poster above me. If you would be so kind as to PM me a copy of the file as well I would be very grateful.

Shreeve

Back to top Go down

Post  shreeve Fri Dec 09, 2011 8:08 pm

I noticed that the profile uses Obliterate without the Killing Machine proc as well as having 70-80 Runic Power.

shreeve

Back to top Go down

Post  Sophronius Sat Dec 10, 2011 7:18 am

Obliterate is working as intended from what I can see on the profile, saving runes for Killing Machine proc is actually a huge dps loss since your aren't getting the full potential of your runes. Now as far as the Runic Power part of the profile I've notice the same thing. For me Bubba's profile is actually doing more dps. On another note really wish diesal profile still worked, it did way more dps than the profiles out there now.

Sophronius

Back to top Go down

Post  Weischbier Sun Dec 11, 2011 10:42 am

Sophronius wrote:Obliterate is working as intended from what I can see on the profile, saving runes for Killing Machine proc is actually a huge dps loss since your aren't getting the full potential of your runes. Now as far as the Runic Power part of the profile I've notice the same thing. For me Bubba's profile is actually doing more dps. On another note really wish diesal profile still worked, it did way more dps than the profiles out there now.

can you link me diesals profiles?

Weischbier

Back to top Go down

Post  shreeve Sun Dec 11, 2011 2:54 pm

Weischbier wrote:
Sophronius wrote:Obliterate is working as intended from what I can see on the profile, saving runes for Killing Machine proc is actually a huge dps loss since your aren't getting the full potential of your runes. Now as far as the Runic Power part of the profile I've notice the same thing. For me Bubba's profile is actually doing more dps. On another note really wish diesal profile still worked, it did way more dps than the profiles out there now.

can you link me diesals profiles?

Yeah I was wondering exactly which ones you were talking about, because in the O.C. forums I found the ones you were talking about but they seem to be just a gathering of profiles that were summarized.

http://www.ownedcore.com/forums/world-of-warcraft/world-of-warcraft-bots-programs/329033-beta-pqrotation-automated-ability-priority-queue-177.html

shreeve

Back to top Go down

Post  imdasand Thu Dec 15, 2011 3:42 pm

well the reason why it seems to be using oblit at very odd times is it will only fire off if you have 2 unholy+2frost runes reguardless of how much rp you have....

Smash I did the edits for powerfrost and that is mostly bubba's framework... ask next time before stealing other peoples fucking work....

this is imdasandman on ownedcore.

imdasand

Back to top Go down

Post  Sophronius Fri Dec 16, 2011 6:22 am

Sorry guys been out of town...

Here is the link to diesals profile.
http://www.ownedcore.com/forums/world-of-warcraft/world-of-warcraft-bots-programs/329033-beta-pqrotation-automated-ability-priority-queue-57.html#post2122474

just download them and put them in the profile folder, once you do rename them to "whatever_deathknight_rotations.xml", rename both files btw. once that is done it should load up np. on a side note with this profile im pulling around 68-70k dps on madness 25 lfr.

Also this is all diesals work I've changed nothing to the profile, just renamed files to get it working.

Sophronius

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum